The 14th annual Run the Highlands will be held April 28, 2018. It is a Certified 10K, 5K, Family Trail Walk, and Carnival hosted by the Lake Highlands Junior Women's League to benefit the Lake Highlands community.
Be sure to share your pictures using #RunTheHighlands on your social channels at this year’s event.
April 27, 2018
Registration & Packet Pick Up
2:00-4:00pm at Lake Highlands Recreation center: 9940 White Rock Trail, Dallas, TX 75238
5:30-8:00pm Oak Highlands Brewery: 10484 Brockwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75238
April 28, 2018
7:30 AM — Registration & Packet Pick Up
8:15 AM — Pump Up the LH Spirit Warm Up
8:30 AM — 5K Race and Family Trail Walk Start
- Family Trail Walk on the NEW Lake Highlands Trail
- Certified 5K Race (Map)
- The start line is on Church Road in front of Lake Highlands High School.
- Parking will be available in the far east lot (by tennis courts) or the far west lot (by football stadium).
- Please visit our Race Info page for more details and to register online, or register at the start line (cash, check, credit card) before the race begins.
8:30 - 10:30 AM — Carnival
- Local sponsors fill the parking lot with stations full of games, information, giveaways, snacks and friendly smiles.
- Bounce houses, balloon artists, air brush tattoos, petting zoo, pony rides and live entertainment are many of the fun attractions.
- Donuts, coffee, water, fruit and snack bars are provided for your enjoyment.